Some FAQs People Ask While Renting a Car for Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls is Nature’s greatest gift to mankind which is located in the North American continent but divided between two world’s most prominent countries; Canada and USA. While Canada is the place where the ‘fall’ actually happens, USA is the place where one can feel the ‘fall.’ If you are a resident of Canada, then a road trip to Niagara Falls is probably the best of all road trips in this country.
While visiting the Falls, people ask questions about car rental Mississauga so as to get more info about the trip or the destination. So, we have compiled a list of some frequently asked questions. They are:
- Q 1. Is Niagara Fall open all year round?
- Ans.Yes, Niagara Falls are open all year round. They are open 24/7/365.
- Q 2. Is there a fee to see the Falls?
- Ans. Generally there is no fee for seeing the Niagara Falls. This vivid sight of nature is absolutely free to watch. However, during the busier months from May to September, there may be a charge for parking your vehicles. Municipally operated attractions like ‘maid of mist’ or ‘journey behind the falls’ are paid.
- Q 3. What’s the best time to visit them?
- Ans. The best time to visit Niagara Falls is also the time of their peak season which lies from mid May to mid September. If you want to avoid the crowd and enjoy warm temperatures along with the Falls, then early September is the best time for you. Nowadays, however, more and more people visit the Falls in winter since they look equally gorgeous at that time too.
- Q 4. Where should one stay during a visit to Niagara Falls?
- Ans. It is always recommended that people should stay as close as possible to the Falls. Parking is finite and thus getting on foot or the shuttle service is probably the best way to visit them from your place of stay.
- Q 5. Where can one park his/her car while visiting the Falls?
- Ans. If you are on a day-trip, you can park your vehicle in municipally operated parking spaces which tend to charge a minimal fee. You can park in the parking lots that are near ‘Table Rock House’ that is adjacent to Horseshoe Falls. If you tend to spend a night or two, you can always make use of the hotel parking. You can also get discount parking space at Falls view Casino if you are able to get a ‘Frequent Player Card.’
- Q 6. Are the boat rides available all year round?
- Ans. Whirlpool Jet boat and Maid of Mist operate from early May to late October. During the months of November to April ‘Maid of Mists’, ‘Cave of Minds’ and ‘Jet Boat’ are closed, but other attractions and businesses remain open.
Niagara Falls is a must-see for all those who haven’t experienced this splendid sight. We, at Holiday Car Rental, offer the most well maintained cars on rent. Our 12 passenger van rental charges are pocket-friendly without any complex terms and conditions. Call us anytime to get a ‘Free Quote’ on our holiday car rental services.